SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
Rosslare’s AT-32 keyfob designed encased in a rugged plastic housing, the keyfob contains a hardened stainless-steel ID chip, snap-fitted into the back of the GA-01 and programmed to provide an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Each has the option of including a Dallas iButtonTM ID chip or a generic numeric ID chip.
Other features include easy deletion of lost or stolen tags from the system database, light-weight portable units, as well as uniquely preprogrammed codes that cannot be altered or replicated.
The AT-32 keyfob is available in black or white.
• Durable, highly rugged and waterproof (Meets IP-68 level tests)
• The sealed ID chips’ internal code cannot be altered or replicated
• Plastic casing easily attaches to any solid, flat surface with screws, glue or double coated tape
• Light-weight, portable keyfob with keychain attachment
• Easy to use
Professional Grade Features:
• Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButtonTM ID chip (GA-01)
• The DigiToolTM Guard Patrol system can be used indoors and outdoors in a wide range of temperatures
• Conveniently add location tags and keyfobs to the database by registering the chip’s ID
• Easily invalidate a lost or stolen tag or keyfob by deleting it from the system database
• Use the database to register changes in location tag sites and keyfob owners