SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
Hybrid IP / GSM receiver
Cellular and Telephone Line
The ExtriumDT42M hybrid receiver is equipped with an internal database of up to 4000 accounts that can be accessed through the web browser on a PC or iPad.
• Features a telephone line input.
- Events can be reviewed in the same web interface and add process comment.
- It allows adding a database of clients, accounts and alarm codes.
- The arriving events can be viewed live from a web browser.
- Receive events by IP from any alarm panel using the following formats: SIA Dc-09 (Encryption up to 256 bits), Paradox, Pegasusnx 3i NX1, NX2, Nanocomm, Nav87XX, Roel, Tele-signal, TELL, M2M Mini014G, Mini014Gv2, Eldes. (Consult your recommendations with Engineering).
- In the process of integration: VDS, EBS, Pyronix, JR XML, CSV IP, PIMA.
• 4000 accounts.
• Memory for up to 12,000,000 events.
• Embedded Linux and the IP access allows more accurate support remotely.
• The main feature is its small design, which was designed so that it no longer had mechanical parts.
• IP connection compatible with SECURITHOR.
• Serial port and USB input for connection of conventional receivers.
• Dimensions: 6.29 x 4.72 x 1.57"
• Hybrid reception via cellphone and telephone line.
• The DT42 is compatible with most alarm monitoring software including SECURITHOR V2, Patriot, A-traq, Bold, MAS, SIS, SIMS, Softguard, Central Works, among many others directly in IP connection. We recommend using our TCPtoCOM software for that monitoring software that does not have the Surgard protocol in IP, Customized type consult with engineering.
• Contact MCDI or the engineering department to know if your software is compatible.