SYSCOM Certified Products
We test, inspect and restore all SYSCOM products to working conditions.
Limited and up-to-date stocks
H2OHM is a soil enhancing compound made from natural minerals that do not harm the environment and containing a super absorbent that traps and holds water, keeping the wet area with a permanent low resistance earth.
H2OHM can be used in any soil. It can also be used as rods, meshes, plates, chemicals electrodes and rings, as their formula will help to decrease the earth resistance in either method.
H2OHM has LAPEM test certificate and certified by laboratory accredited by EMA, with values within the standard CRETIB, no toxicity or environmental damage.
- Conductivity improves dissipation to earth.
- Reduces the resistance of the earth.
- Improved ground, even in dry periods.
- It does not dissolve or decompose over time.
- No maintenance.
- It keeps moisture for long periods of time.
- Does not contaminate the soil.
- Presentation: 11kg bag.